Health, according to the World Health Organization, is “a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity”. A variety of definitions have been used for different purposes over time. Health can be promoted by encouraging healthful activities, such as regular physical exercise and adequate sleep, and by reducing or avoiding unhealthful activities or situations, such as smoking or excessive stress. Some factors affecting health are due to individual choices, such as whether to engage in a high-risk behavior, while others are due to structural causes, such as whether the society is arranged in a way that makes it easier or harder for people to get necessary healthcare services. Still other factors are beyond both individual and group choices, such as genetic disorders.
Now Read Carefully details
Check out these expert recommended food combinations which may seem bizarre, but can lead to a wholesome and flavourful weight loss journey.
Since our childhood days, we all have been trying weird food combinations. Remember ice cream in an aerated drink? But now that we’ve grown up, and lean towards more healthy stuff, how about giving a try to some weird, but healthy food combinations? These can be nutritional, flavoursome and even aid in weight loss!
Here is a list of a few food combinations that may not just turn out tasty but are full of nutrition and aids in weight loss. While these unusual food combinations may sound weird, they actually are foods that work together in unexpected ways. Dietitian Vidhi Chawla, in a video for HealthShots, has shared a few food combinations that are not only tasty but can also help in weight loss.
Chawla exclaims, “Trying a weird food combination could be good experience, but have you heard about the bizarre food combinations? If not, there are some amazing suggestions for you that will help you to lose weight and have a fun time with the combinations”.
Food combinations that can help in weight loss
1. Apple and peanut butter :
- If you have a high metabolism rate, your weight loss journey happens at a much quicker pace. It increases your metabolism rate, which is a good way to lose weight. Therefore, one should always include food items that enhance metabolism.
- Apples are one of the richest sources of fiber and antioxidants. It also keeps you hydrated as it contains 86 percent water.
- Peanut butter contains monounsaturated fat which keeps you slim and keeping you eating food and polyunsaturated fats, which help in improving insulin metabolism.
2. Eggs and grapefruit
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein with fewer calories that keep you full for a longer time and saturated.
- As grapefruit is a citrus fruit it keeps you hydrated and you have a complete breakfast package that will put your body into a fat-burning mode.
- Also, grapefruit contains phytochemicals that help in the function of the immunity system and help the body with a side breakdown.
3. Sprouted grain Bread, avocado, and plain pepper
- Avocado sounds like a trending food topic, but it has more quality than just turning lights over your social media. The avocado maintains cholesterol and weight as they are rich in fiber.
- Sprouted grain bread contains folate, iron, vitamin C, zinc, magnesium, and protein. Sprouted grains also may have less starch and be easier to digest than regular grains.
- Adding a pinch of pepper adds spice and taste to the food and this spice also aids in weight loss.
- This common benefit of this food combination is that they keep full and saturated, which causes less appetite.
4. Apple, spinach, and ginger
- Apples are full of antioxidants and fibers and they can be consumed along with low-calorie spinach. It is loaded with fiber which works wonders when it comes to shedding some extra kilos.
- Adding a small piece of ginger adds taste and many more beneficial properties. Ginger contains phytonutrients that help you in burning fat.
- Consume these three by turning them into a fresh glass of smoothie. It’s just a drink that you need for your weight loss journey.
Disclaimer Of https://thewomeninterest.com/
It must be agreed that the use of https://thewomeninterest.com/ website shall be at the user’s sole risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, https://thewomeninterest.com/, its directors, employees, and agents will make no representations about the exactness of the website’s content or the content of any sites linked to the website of. https://thewomeninterest.com/ assumes:
no liability or responsibility for any errors, or inaccuracies,
personal injury or any damage to property resulting from the user’s access to and use of the website,
any interruption or cessation of transmission in relation to our website,
any bugs, Trojan horses, or viruses, which may be transmitted through the website or by any third party
any omissions or errors in content by way of content posted, transmitted, or emailed.
https://thewomeninterest.com/ does not guarantee, endorse, or assume responsibility for any product or service offered by a third party through the https://thewomeninterest.com/ website or any hyperlinked website or other advertising, and https://thewomeninterest.com/ will not be in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between the user and the third-party providers of services or products. The user should use his/her best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate. https://thewomeninterest.com/’s website may include hyperlinks to other websites owned or operated by parties other than us. https://thewomeninterest.com/ will not be held responsible for the exactness or availability of such other websites. Any inclusion of the hyperlink does not refer to any endorsement or recommendation of the content on such third-party websites.
It is reiterated that not all treatments that appear here at https://thewomeninterest.com/ website have been proven on a scientific basis. The information available on this site should in no way replace the advice of a doctor. https://thewomeninterest.com/ does not assume responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided here.
Please check with a professional or doctor before using any of the suggestions mentioned. https://thewomeninterest.com/ respects the intellectual property of others, and we request our users to do the same. https://thewomeninterest.com/ bears no responsibility for the content on other websites that the user may find while using Thewomeninterest.com products or services.