Chest Tattoos For Women
Chest is one of the most important parts of the body, as it holds the heart, which is the essence of life. This is the reason why one must be thoughtful while choosing the tattoo design for the chest, as it signifies one’s true belief and dedication. Also, chest offers a wide area for showcasing the most attractive as well as complicated designs, and this is the area often flaunted by men and women as they go on the beach for a summer break. This is why tattoos on the chest have become a style statement for men and women today.
Pros and Cons
They have their own sets of benefits and disadvantages. These tattoos are considered more suitable for men as they can be drawn over a larger area, which means that the artist can concentrate on better detailing because of the greater surface area offered. Also, this ensures that the size of the tattoo is not an issue as they can be extended both upwards and downwards, covering other body parts along with the chest. In this way, there is no need to make any compromise with the design due to scarcity of the area. Additionally, the pain factor matters significantly, as in case of men, this area is not so sensitive and the pain of getting a tattoo done here is bearable. Click to know more about pain associated with tattoo the chest @yahoo answers, @Quora. The skin in the upper area of the chest is also less susceptible to age related changes in both men and women, which makes these tattoos lasting. In this way, tattoo lovers who get tattoos on the chest done are likely to get value for their money.
On the other hand, the chest and breast area is very sensitive in case of women. This makes them engraving very painful for them, which is the reason why many women abstain from this form of tattoo art. Moreover, women cannot simply bare it all to display their them, which reduces the value of in women. Most of the women, if they opt for a tattoos on the chest, will prefer to have the same in the upper chest area, near the shoulder.
Making a selection of tattoo design, whether for the chest or any other part of the body, is a vital issue and should be done with utmost care. The reason is that one should choose something which matches one’s personality, preference and faith. The fact that getting tattoo art done is an expensive and time-consuming process, makes it all the more crucial to select the right kind of tattoo design. Moreover, tattoos are made to bare in front of all and they should be such that they should not hurt anyone’s sentiments. A wrong choice can prove to be quite a pain in the neck as reversal of tattoo is a very difficult job. One can make a lot of research from books and the internet before getting the perfect design.
Different Design Options
Needless to say, there are a lot of options that you can have when it comes to the designs of tattoos on the chest for men and women. Prior to choosing the design that will be engraved on your chest, make sure to taken into account several important things first. Here are some perfect designs for chest tattoos that might be suitable for you:
- Butterfly Design – Nothing can beat the attractiveness of this design. It does not even matter of if you are a girl or a boy when you for butterfly design. For boys, this design would surely show the feminine and soft sides of themselves. For an interesting twist for this particular design, adding a religious symbol like cross at the center of it will do the trick.
- Winged Rose Design – As its name suggests, this gorgeous design has the lovely rose flower to be engraved at the center. It will then be added with wings just like an angel or eagle wings. Wings will surely add some twists on the simple rose design, making it perfect for men and women.
- Single Feather Design – If you think a single feather design would be a boring design, then think again. This is very common for women, but it does not mean that it is not good for men. If you want uncomplicated designs, then this is the one that you should engrave on your chest.
- Superman Logo Design – A lot of boys simply love this particular design because of the total masculinity it exudes. After all, Superman is a male superhero. However, it does not matter if you are a girl and you want this design to be tattooed on your chest. If you are the braver type of a girl, this design will showcase your masculine side. Just make sure to add some additional designs that will show your natural feminine image.
- Angel Design – Who would not love sporting an angel tattoo on their chest by the way? Aside from the fact that this is a Godly symbol, angel design will also look very attractive in the eyes of other people, making you to be an ultimate head turner when you go somewhere. For males, female angels would be perfect while females can perfectly go for male angels.
- Owl Design – For all those owl lovers out there, this is something that you should not miss without trying. It will surely look lovely on your chest. Just make sure that your tattoo artist can clearly and perfectly draw the image of an owl bird, so that everything will go into the right places. At the sides of the owl, some plant leaves or flowers can be added to add more color and life to the design.
- Heart and Rose Design – There is no question about the perfection of this tattoo design, as far as chest area is concerned. The main reason is very obvious. It is because heart and rose symbolize “LOVE”, and love can be felt exactly right there on the chest part. A lot of in-loved couples surely love sporting this tattoo design.