Health, according to the World Health Organization, is “a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity”. A variety of definitions have been used for different purposes over time. Health can be promoted by encouraging healthful activities, such as regular physical exercise and adequate sleep, and by reducing or avoiding unhealthful activities or situations, such as smoking or excessive stress. Some factors affecting health are due to individual choices, such as whether to engage in a high-risk behavior, while others are due to structural causes, such as whether the society is arranged in a way that makes it easier or harder for people to get necessary healthcare services. Still other factors are beyond both individual and group choices, such as genetic disorders.
Now Read Carefully details
Sweets and Christmas go hand in hand! But how about giving recipes a colourful and healthy twist with fruits, nuts and oats?
It’s Christmas! And what are X’mas celebrations without savouries and sweets? Well, if following a healthy diet is a part of your New Year resolutions, why not start it a little early by indulging in healthy sweets for the special day?
Yes, you can totally enjoy the festive cheer while also sticking to healthy diet protocols! Hershey India asked Chef Ranveer Brar to curate delicious guilt-free recipes, which you can treat yourself with at home this Christmas!
So let’s dive into the Christmas recipes right away!
1 Cup Oats
1 ½ Cup Soy Drink
1 Tbsp caramel Flavoured Syrup
1/2 Cup Yoghurt
2 tbsp apples, chopped
2 tbsp pear, chopped
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds (Soaked)
1 Tbsp Chocolate Flavoured Syrup
1 tbsp raisins
1 tbsp cashew nuts, chopped
- In a medium pan over medium high heat. Add oats and soy drink.
- Add caramel flavoured syrup and cook until oats are cooked, it will take about 5 minutes
- In a bowl add a layer of yoghurt and layer it with the oats mixture and chia seeds
- Top it up with fresh fruits, dry fruits and drizzle with chocolate flavoured syrup.
2. Oats Lollipop
1 1/2 cup oats
2 tablespoons Sunflower Seeds, toasted
2 tablespoons Cashew nuts
2 tablespoons Almonds
8 Dates, de-seeded & chopped
1/3 cup caramel flavoured syrup
1/2 cup Desiccated Coconut
1/4 cup chocolate flavoured syrup
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
100 gms Confetti
- Chop a handful of nuts and keep it aside
- Place a saucepan on the stove, add water to heat
- Add chopped dates and cook till mushy
- Add your chopped nuts now and cook for a little time to cook the nuts a little
- Add oats and mix and cook till the oats absorbs the moisture and combines well
- Lastly add butter, and mix and cook till a stiff consistency.
- We now make two flavours of lollipop mix – coconut caramel and double chocolate
- For this divide, the mix into two halves.
- In one, add caramel flavoured syrup and desiccated coconut for the coconut caramel.
- In the other, add cocoa powder and chocolate flavoured syrup for the double chocolate.
- Knead the respective doughs to combine the ingredients, divide and roll into bite size lollipop balls.
- Poke a lollipop stick into the rolled balls, and roll it into coloured confetti.
Note: This mixture can be stored for 3-5 days in the fridge in an airtight container.
3. Muffin Treats
6 vanilla muffins
50-70 ml strawberry flavoured syrup
50 gm butter
25 gm oats, slightly toasted
15 gm cranberry
250 ml vanilla custard ready (As per packet Instructions)
- Butter an oven proof dish, break the muffins into smaller pieces and lay into the dish
- Add strawberry flavoured syrup to the ready custard
- Pour the custard, sprinkle the oats and dollops of butter over the muffin pieces and add few cranberries
- Bake for 10 mins or till browned
- Serve with vanilla ice-cream
Disclaimer Of https://thewomeninterest.com/
It must be agreed that the use of https://thewomeninterest.com/ website shall be at the user’s sole risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, https://thewomeninterest.com/, its directors, employees, and agents will make no representations about the exactness of the website’s content or the content of any sites linked to the website of. https://thewomeninterest.com/ assumes:
no liability or responsibility for any errors, or inaccuracies,
personal injury or any damage to property resulting from the user’s access to and use of the website,
any interruption or cessation of transmission in relation to our website,
any bugs, Trojan horses, or viruses, which may be transmitted through the website or by any third party
any omissions or errors in content by way of content posted, transmitted, or emailed.
https://thewomeninterest.com/ does not guarantee, endorse, or assume responsibility for any product or service offered by a third party through the https://thewomeninterest.com/ website or any hyperlinked website or other advertising, and https://thewomeninterest.com/ will not be in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between the user and the third-party providers of services or products. The user should use his/her best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate. https://thewomeninterest.com/’s website may include hyperlinks to other websites owned or operated by parties other than us. https://thewomeninterest.com/ will not be held responsible for the exactness or availability of such other websites. Any inclusion of the hyperlink does not refer to any endorsement or recommendation of the content on such third-party websites.
It is reiterated that not all treatments that appear here at https://thewomeninterest.com/ website have been proven on a scientific basis. The information available on this site should in no way replace the advice of a doctor. https://thewomeninterest.com/ does not assume responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided here.
Please check with a professional or doctor before using any of the suggestions mentioned. https://thewomeninterest.com/ respects the intellectual property of others, and we request our users to do the same. https://thewomeninterest.com/ bears no responsibility for the content on other websites that the user may find while using Thewomeninterest.com products or services.