Massey University is inviting abroad understudies to partake in the School of Food and Advanced Technology First Year Undergraduate Scholarships in New Zealand for the scholastic year 2022-2023. The reason for the Massey University International Scholarship is to urge understudies who need to sign up for Engineering, Food Technology, or Nutritional Science certificate at Massey University. Up to 10 grants will be granted to the worth of $3,000 for one year in particular.
Massey University is a public examination college that was laid out in 1927. It has instructed and teamed up with exceptional teachers. It gives lone ranger’s, lord’s, and doctoral certifications to assist you with propelling your vocation. It was one of the world’s best 300 colleges.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Massey University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at Massey University are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to take the admission application portal in the Undergraduate degree program at Massey University.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit original academic records from high school, CV, passport, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the entry and academic requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose primary language is not English must provide evidence of their proficiency in the English language IELTS and TOEFL scores.
- A minimum IELTS 5.5
- A recent IELTS 6.0
Massey University International Scholarship will provide an award amount of NZD $3,000 for one year only for successful candidates for an undergraduate degree.
Victoria University of Wellington is exceptionally respected to bring to understudies a valuable chance to direct investigation into the Intracluster Medium of Galaxy Clusters by offering them the PhD Scholarships in Intracluster Medium of Galaxy Clusters in New Zealand for the scholastic year 2022-2023. All homegrown, as well as worldwide or abroad understudies, can apply for this Victoria University of Wellington International Scholarship. The ideal contender for this PhD position is one who will have a solid foundation in space science as well as broad physical science. Effectively chose candidates will be granted an educational expense and a tax-exempt allowance worth NZD $27,500 for as long as 3 years. Victoria University of Wellington, previously named Victoria College, is an exploration foundation positioned 223rd in the World University Ranking, QS 2021, that pursuits research qualities and the unmistakable benefits and open doors that it gives to convey extraordinary results.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can make applications for this Victoria University of Wellington International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD study programme at the School of Chemical and Physical Sciences of Victoria University of Wellington.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a strong background in astronomy and/or general physics.
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply online through the university’s official application portal. To make applications for the scholarship, students must mail the supporting documents to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The students are must provide a cover letter describing why you believe you are a good fit for this position, a CV (including academic transcript), and the names of two academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet the entry requirements for the doctoral programme at Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL 90 points on the internet-based test with a minimum of 20 in writing
- IELTS overall band of 6.5, no sub-score below 6
- Pearson Test of English, with a score of 58
The successful applicant will receive a tax-free stipend of NZD $27,500 per year as well as payment of all university tuition fees and funding to attend international conferences for up to 3 years of study by the Victoria University of Wellington.