Searching for monetary sponsorship to help your future undertakings abroad? Try not to pass up this magnificent open door and apply for the MBA International Scholarship presented by the Wrexham Glyndwr University in the UK. The college is tolerating applications for the scholastic year 2022-2023. This sWrexham Glyndwr University International Scholarship application has only been made accessible for global understudies who wish to seek after the MBA program at WGU. The grant victor will be granted £2,000 Wrexham Glyndwr University is a public exploration college, in Wales, with grounds in Wrexham, Northop and St Asaph. The college intends to move and empower through advanced education. It offers both undergrad and postgraduate certificates, as well as expert courses..
- Eligible Countries: Students of all international countries are eligible to apply for this Wrexham Glyndwr University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programme offered at Wrexham Glyndwr University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university’s application portal Centurus. All international applicants that will be found eligible for the scholarship will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A scanned copy of your passport
- Certificates and transcripts showing your academic progression so far
- 1 academic reference letter
- Evidence of finances to pay first year’s full tuition fee and to cover UKVI maintenance requirements
- Evidence of work experience
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university to secure admission.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0/6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79/89
- Language Cert International ESOL SELT B2 – Overall Pass
- PTE – 54/62
Wrexham Glyndwr University International Scholarship will provide the selected international students £2,000 towards the cost of pursuing an MBA study programme.
Apply Now on university
University of Surrey International Scholarships in UK
The University of Surrey has announced the International English Literature Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in the United Kingdom. The University of Surrey International Scholarship available for the UK and overseas students who want to pursue undergraduate studies with financial support. The scholars will receive an award amount of £5000. The scholarship is an entry award and is offered in year 1 only. The University of Surrey is a public research university in Guildford, Surrey, England. The University received its royal charter in 1966 and some other institutions following recommendations in the Robbins Report. It’s in Guildford, England, on a beautiful and thriving campus. The University’s research output and global partnerships have led to it being regarded as one of the UK’s leading research universities.
- Eligible Countries: UK and overseas students are eligible for this University of Surrey International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in English Literature.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Open to students from the UK and overseas studying any undergraduate English Literature courses.
- The scholarship is an entry award and is offered in year one only. Foundation year not included. Students progressing from SISC are omitted as they have their progression scholarship.
- The applicants must have applied to a complete Undergraduate programme.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have taken admission in the undergraduate degree. The University will identify eligible students, so there is no application form for this scheme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have certificates and transcripts, curriculum vitae CV, two references, passport copy.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high-school certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the English proficiency requirements of the University of Surrey.
The University of Surrey International Scholarship will provide an award amount of £5000 in a year for students who want to commence their undergraduate degree programme for the academic year 2022-2023.